Making a Fake Snake Bites Piercing
Snake bites piercing
is an oral piercing that goes through the bottom of the lips on both corners of the mouth. These kinds of piercings are also called venom piercings and these piercings are actually double tongue piercings.
If you want to have one of the piercings and do not want to have anything permanent or if you are under the age of 18 and cannot get a permanent piercing, you can consider about having a fake piercing. In this article, we tell how to make a fake snake bites piercing.
- First, you need to remove the beads from the bead ring. In order to do so, you need to hold the ring steady and push the beads sides. After they pop put, you can set them aside.
- Now, you need to slide one of the open ends over your lower lip. Opening end of the ring might be small enough so, it will hold the ring safely in its place.
- Now, you need to slide the open end of the other ring over the same lip. Follow the same step as you did to place the first ring.
- Then, you need to push the rings through the opposite sides of your lip. You need to push them until they get in the position of snake bites piercing as you want.
- You can leave the beads off and keep using them whenever you want.
Tips to Follow
- Always try to remove the beads horizontally. If you try to pull them apart vertically, you might ruin them.
- You need to take them off right after you are done with wearing them. If you keep them longer, they might become loose and you might swallow them.
Even if you cannot get a real
snake bites piercing
, you can easily get a fake one by following these tips.