Different Ways to treat a Body Piercing Infection
If you don’t take good care of your body piercing then you will end up with infections. Many people experience this type of problems because of improper aftercare. Sometimes there can be other reasons too like size of the jewelry, metal of the jewelry etc.
Now, to treat an infection you should follow certain remedies, which can effective and useful in curing the problem. So let’s find out some of these remedies that can heal thsese type of infections.
Ways to cure Body Piercing Infection
- Ice: Ice is a very good and effective thing to cure any kind of infections. Take the ice and wrap in some cloth or towel, apply it on the pierced area. This is very useful if the pierced place has some bruised or it’s swollen. Never apply ice directly on the skin as it may damage the tissue with its extreme cold temperature. Always wrap the ice with some kind of cloth or towel.
- Mouth Wash: If you are having an infection due oral piercing then it is advisable to use an antibacterial mouth wash. The mouth wash should be used for three to four times a day. Avoid eating spicy food and also never smoke or drink alcohol during an infection.
- Soap: Try to wash the area of body piercing infection a lot of times with antibacterial soap and warm water. This will kill the bacteria which cause the infection and will help to heal it fast.
- Clothing: Avoid wearing tight clothes as there is chance of it to get in contact with the infection, which may cause rashes and irritation.
- Removing Jewelry: Its better to remove your jewelry from the piercing to make it heal properly or you can also wash the jewelry with antibacterial soaps or solutions.
- Consulting: If still the infections don’t get cure then please do contact a medical professional.