How to Do Surface Piercings
Having a piercing is one of the most difficult decisions you will ever make. Probably, you will be spending a lot of time in thinking, whether you should get one. After all, you will be attaching some kind of metal on your body. In this article, we talk about some tips to get a piercing to help you to make this decision easier for you. Keep reading to learn how to do surface piercings.
- First, you need to decide about the area that you will get your piercing on. You can have piercing on any part of your body but, you need to keep in mind that some parts of the body accept only temporary piercings. These piercings are done on the most muscle areas.
- Then, you need to find a good piercer. Piercings are not a joke and it should be done by professionals only.
- Check the jewelry. There are many types of jewelries for every sort of surface piercings. For permanent piercings, surface bars are the best. You can go for curved barbells for temporary ones.
- Discuss the areas with the piercer. A good piercer will be guiding you about how it will look like after it is done. He will be marking the area that you will have your piercing on to show you the appearance.
- Be ready for the performing to be done. These kinds of piercings do not require any kind of clamp. It takes longer for the needles to be removed from the entry point through the exit point. You need to take a deep breath in, it might be very painful.
- Make sure that you are ready for more pain. When the piercer attaches the jewelry into the skin, you will feel more pain.
- You need to give a good care to your surface piercing. There are plenty of things that could happen after piercing. In order to prevent some infection and skin problems, you need to follow all the instructions that are given by your piercer.
Having surface piercings is not easy compared to other body piercings. But, by following the right things and aftercare method, you can easily handle the situation.